Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

The new fashion in sunglasses!



We all have heard ‘old is gold’ and it really is true. Check out the new collection of sunglasses by all the brands like Fastrack Sunglasses, Ray Ban, Fendi, and more. They have brought the old fashion back with aviators, oversized sunglasses, cat-eye sunglasses, and round frame sunglasses. You can say that the retro look is the latest trend in sunglasses. A lot of new styles have been introduced keeping the feminine side of every girl intact. Many celebrities and models have been seen sporting the retro look in attractive colors like hot pink and electric blue. So what’s your pick this time? Are you going to pick and oversized sunglasses or round frame sunglasses?

If you ask me, which one I would go about buying, then I would like to tell you that I am going to pick the round frame sunglasses. The very obvious reason behind picking a round frame shade is that I do not have such kind of shades with me, and secondly I already have an oversized one. Cat-eyes sunglasses does not suit my face cut as I have a long face and they look good on people who have got square face. So, girls what are you waiting for? Check out the latest collection, and pick your choicest sunglasses for the coming season. It would be better if you go to the store, try, and then buy the glasses, but in case you do not have much time then you can order them online from any fashion & lifestyle store.

No comments:

Post a Comment