Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Accessories for men!



I will not talk about wallets, shoes, and belts today. Men have many more accessories that they can adorn and look sexy. Well, yes ‘sexy’ is the word. I have seen many boys wearing men’s bracelets and chains. Most men think that they look feminine but it is not like that at all rather men look more attractive when they wear such ornaments. And why should not they, our royal men have always been close to jewels and precious stones. So then why not the men of today should adorn such jewels. My brother, he is completely crazy about the broad chains and bracelets that have hit the fashion trend for boys. He loves to buy his accessories online from a well known online store; their advertisements come on television as well as on the radio stations. So, I think it is quite a good online store. A few days back he ordered a men’s bracelet for himself from that store and the brand he chose was Peora.

The bracelet was amazing; it was sleek and looked amazing on his wrist. I appreciate him and asked him to wear such pieces, as they look good on him. I got a little interested in the process of buying things online so I asked him to teach me the whole process. It was easy, so I ordered a silver bracelet for myself as well. Being a girl I love wearing jewelry pieces, and I am fond of buying them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment