Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Got Green Crystal and Dull Golden Earrings on Sale!


It was my friends’ wedding and I brought a yellow Anarkali suit that have brocket boarder at the bottom, golden and green crystal work on the upper part. I was looking for the matching accessories for the same, was searching for something green with dull golden base. It was the end of summer spring season so there was End of Season Sale everywhere in the market, be it local shop or online store.
I wanted to wear earnings with green crystal or stone that have a tint of golden. I checked all the local stores and mall near my place, but haven’t found anything appealing. Sometimes, all the stores showcase junk and trash items or earrings for sale. I was really shocked after checking somewhere around 5-10 shops, I hadn’t brought a single pair of earring. At times, I really feel revolting after seeing the junk items for sale. 
After searching for various local shops, I thought of checking the collection of online malls. I collection of End of Season Sale offered by online stores was much better than the local shops. After hunting for long, I finally got something really appealing and exclusive. I placed order for traditional green crystal and dull golden earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment