Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Brought Puma Cap for My Son


As the summer is on its peak and summer holiday’s was approaching fast, I was looking for a cap for child. My twelve year old son was taking part in the cricket match organized by my housing society.  Every day, he needs to go out to the practice classes. For the last few weeks, I had a very busy schedule at my office and on every weekend there was some or other guest’s visiting our place. That is why; I was not getting time to go out for shopping. 

That day while chit-chatting at the office, I inquired about some nearby local shop so that can get the cap was back to home. I checked the local shop that same day when going back to the home, but unluckily I haven’t found any good quality cap in that local market. Next day, when I reached office, discussed my local market experience with one of my colleague. She suggested me to check caps online, as I was not getting time for shopping and summer holidays was about to start in a week. 


After having a cup of tea, I logged in and started my day's work, the similar day while I spared some time and checked the collection of online stores for men’s cap. I was really amazed to see the collection of online stores; they have all the styles, colors, as well as big brands of caps, like Puma, Reebok, etc. I placed order for Puma cap online.

No comments:

Post a Comment