Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Design WE Accessories-add liveliness to your persona!



Since childhood, I have been very passionate about accessories and every time my parents used to travel abroad, I used to ask them to get for me exclusive accessories from that place, My friends till date are jealous of my collection of watches, sunshades, scarves and bags from different places and brands.
 
Recently my mom ordered online a Design WE watch for herself. It was amazing in design and its look at once amazed me so much that I also wanted the same for myself. My mother was anxious to know my greediness and scolded me for the same.


This was shocking for me as I have never seen her behave in such a strange way especially when it came to buying something for me. The next day when I woke up, to my surprise I found a brand new Archies Design WE watch on my table. I was so happy that I shouted with joy and went straight away to my mom’s room and hugged her.

She couldn’t resist buying that stylish watch for me and her love for me has brought tears in my eyes. From that day onwards, I made a promise to my mother that I would never force her emotionally to buy anything for me.

She pinched my cheeks and hugged me closer saying that even if she wants to save money, she can’t stop buying anything for me which I like so much. I salute her love and affection for men.

No comments:

Post a Comment